Saturday 19 February 2011

28 Days Later: February Drawing Challenge, Catch up!

Catch up Saturday!  Here are four "drawings" to make up for the last few days of nothingness.  I am having a go at monotype again, I quite like the orange one, it looks a bit more delicate in real life, the smudges aren't so splodgy and the pencil is nice and sketchy.  I like the idea of going over the top of a mono printed outline, might have a go at more of these.  The I quite like the lobster ghost though I don't think I have got the technique perfected quite well enough yet.  More experiments I think!  The digital drawing of Gordon Brown is a little strange with his gradient filled bags under his eyes but I think there is something there that has kind of captured the same sort of feeling as the new labour posters I remember from when I was younger.


No comments:

Post a Comment